Showroom in Sneek
Montage en advies
Momenteel geen beurzen gepland.
Onze Showroom is open van:
Zaterdag uitsluitend op afspraak.
CML Solar charge controller 12/24 V 20/20 A, V2, ROHS
The CML charge controllers are equipped with a number of outstanding features like status display, warning, and protection functions. The temperature-compensated three-stage PWM charging algorithm (boost-equalization-float) is adjustable to sealed and vented lead-acid batteries. The CML series also allows either SOC- or voltage-controlled low-voltage disconnect function. The battery status is clearly indicated by three LEDs. This was the first controller in its price class available on the market to incorporate an alarm signal for low-voltage disconnect.
• Battery state-of-charge indication by means of 3 LEDs
• Load disconnect prewarning by acoustic signal
• Three-stage PWM charging algorithm with (integrated) temperature compensation (boost, equalization, and float charging)
• Automatic 12/24 V detection
• Large terminals: up to 16 mm2 cable
• SOC- and voltage-controlled LVD
• Fully electronically protected